Monday 20 June 2011

New Week

My weekend went in a flash !! the highlight was the Sandown Quilt show - lots of pics to upload - no time as yet.

We got there about 10 am and left after 3 pm cream crackered.  bought a few bits -  will show soon.  My favourite buy was a book by Mandy Shaw.  Stitch with Love.  its time for some serious stitching now.  All the patterns are lovely.  Just need to get started.  We met Mandy who was off to Glastonbury this week for bunting making.  Lets hope the rain holds off.

Lots of prep this week for hols next week to Devon cooking to be done clothes to be washed and packed. Phew do you ever think its hard work just to get going?   So back at work for this week off  Then off next week - Yesssss !   Not sure whether there will be much time for sewing stitching or crafting of any kind  just yet.  So maybe I will just relax when I've time and seek out inspiration and making ideas.  Bye for now.   Pics soon  M x

1 comment:

Used-to-Bees said...

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, and now I have found yours! Have fun with it! I was going to pop into Unravel, but as I didn't have more than an hour and a bit to play with, thought it a bit pricey as it said £9 on the website! I also thought I'd find it hard to resist buying stuff, but I have lots of other things I need to get on with first. Looking forward to seeing your purchases from the Quilt Show...
x