Thursday 16 June 2011

Back to work

Back to work today - weather here wet and wild.  Work dull. Im still sniffing and coughing but feeling better.

Home now to a nice clean house - all quiet, neat, tidy and when its like this I don't want to dirty it up by getting out all the sewing stuff.  Do you feel like that ?  When I have my own sewing space (soon) it might be different I can leave it all messy  until then   threads on the rug - fabric all over - will have to wait - til tomorrow maybe.  I want to keep the calm of the clean house for just a few more hours.

Whilst lazing with feet up cup of tea in hand  I mean gathering inspiration for future projects - I've found a couple of great sites for embroidery  - I will add them to my links  have a look over - there are some great ideas.

Ive always considered making my own labels but always thought they would need to be professionally printed to look really good  -  NO Im wrong -  these are great and have given me lots of other ideas too.   Check it out  http://www.futuregirl.com/craft_blog/2007/05/tutorial-embroider-on-felt.aspx

Look at these lovely little embroidered labels!   more soon

No comments: