Tuesday 14 June 2011

Beginnings


Hello and welcome to my new blog. 
This blog is to chat about my life,  my sewing and my quilting projects.  I know there’s loads of blogs about quilting but hopefully this is going to be a great one !!
I work full time -and never have enough time for all the crafting ideas and quilts in my head!  Im a grandma to two little uns and l love spending time with them.  I live in a little house .......  south of London.
Im an inexperienced quilter ...... i started sewing to take my thoughts away from the death of my lovely Mum ........ and I got hooked. (or should I say patched  ..... he he)     I will exhibit some of my productions shortly when Ive got to grips with  blogger -   so that may be some time !
Im looking forward to going to Sandown quilting exhibition this weekend.  I’m sure I will add to my fabric stash although am trying to be really good and only use up what Ive got - some vintage fabrics and lots bought in the first flush of quilting.  But Im looking forward to be inspired.    More soon.

No comments: